|resources:||Home Mailing List Installation Source Code Language Packages Members Screenshots|
- [19-09-2012] Version 0.7.6.12 released (details)
- [01-07-2012] Version 0.7.6.11 released
- [04-03-2012] Version 0.7.6.10 released
- [22-01-2012] Version 0.7.6.9 released
- [10-12-2011] Version 0.7.6.8 released
- [02-11-2011] Version 0.7.6.7 released
- [09-09-2011] Version 0.7.6.6 released
- [17-08-2011] Version 0.7.6.5 released
- [30-06-2011] Version 0.7.6.4 released
- [28-11-2010] Version 0.7.6.3 released
- [21-11-2010] Version 0.7.6.2 released
- [04-09-2010] Version 0.7.6.1 released
- [08-07-2010] Last fix for the redirected flag was broken. Next try.
- [06-06-2010] Add TB3.1 support by changing max supported version in install.rdf. Fix redirected flag on shared IMAP folders. Fix illegal chars in install.rdf.
- [18-11-2009] Add Postbox 1.1.x support. Add dutch translation.
- [11-10-2009] Add Postbox 1.0.x support. Add SeaMonkey 2.0.x support. Allow redirecting empty mails. Moved the download link to a separate section.
- [30-09-2009] Fix LDAP autocompletion. Add russian translation.
- [21-09-2009] Add fix to make it work with Thunderbird 3 Beta4.
- [12-09-2009] Added romanian translation to TB3 port.
- [04-09-2009] Port of 0.7.4 to Thunderbird 3 released (not backward compatible to TB2)
- [21-04-2006] Version 0.7.4 released
- [31-01-2006] Version 0.7.3 released
- [16-01-2006] Version 0.7.2 released
- [23-09-2005] Version 0.7.1 released
- [22-09-2005] Version 0.7 released
- [04-01-2005] Version 0.6 released
- [07-12-2004] Version 0.5.1 released
To install the Mail Redirect extension follow this steps:
- Read the whole item before clicking on the link!
Download the mailredirect.xpi file by right-clicking on it (MAC users have to hold down the Options key while clicking) and choosing the Save as... option. Using a normal left-click in Firefox would install the extension there which will be rejected because it is a Thunderbird extension!
- Open Thunderbird and choose Tools -> Add-ons -> Install. Then find downloaded mailredirect.xpi file and select it.
- After successful installation restart Thunderbird.
To uninstall the Mail Redirect extension follow this steps:
- In Thunderbird go to Tools -> Add-ons
- Find the Mail Redirect extension on the list and select it.
- Click Uninstall.
- Restart Thunderbird.
Latest stable version of Mail Redirect extension: http://downloads.mozdev.org/mailredirect/mailredirect.xpi